Photography provided by Vero Image & Ashley Noelle
You can make a difference. Become an active advocate and help to enrich our children's educational experience.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
Look for more details about this year’s pledge drive including the amount and ways to pay it in your child’s backpack and via email in the coming weeks.
2. Come to FoR meetings.
Our meetings are open to everyone. Parents gather at 8:30 a.m. in the cafeteria, usually on the third Friday of every month, following morning assembly.
3. Sign up for our emails and join our Facebook page to stay informed!
Join our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/FriendsOfRosewood
4. Volunteer your time.
Give the school your time when you can, however little you might have. Talk to FoR members, classroom teachers and Room Parents to see when and where your help is needed.
5. Support our key initiatives.
These include the School Support Fee, 100th Day Walkathon and Restaurant Nights—100% of that money comes back to the school. We also sponsor a wrapping paper/seasonal item sale, Fall Festivals, musical performances and more.
6. Sign up for programs at Ralphs, Vons and Target—and collect Box Tops for Education.
You can give while doing your regular shopping at no extra cost to you! We hope to have an on-campus drive very soon to get folks signed up, so look for more info in the coming weeks.
7. Working parents: Ask your HR department if your company has a matching gift program.
8. Share your special skills. Let a FoR board member know if you have a talent you might be able to share with us. Email us or submit your information below:
• Do you have experience with grant writing or know someone who does?
• Could you or someone you know help us find corporate sponsorships?
• Do you have the time to volunteer for our after-school snack sales?
• Do you work at or own a business that would like to become a sponsor or donate tax-deductible products or services to FoR?
• What else are you interested in?